Some of the presentations are now available to download below.
The keynote speakers were:
- Professor Brendan McCormack, Institute of Nursing Research, University of Ulster
Transformational Learning: exploring alternative perspectives in the development of person-centred safety cultures
- Dr Jessica Mesman, Department of Science and Technology Studies, Maastricht University
Towards an exnovative turn in patient safety research
- Dr Brian Robson, Executive Clinical Director, Healthcare Improvement Scotland
Safety programmes in primary care: surely it is just plug and play?
- Dr David Steel, formerly Chief Executive, NHS Quality Improvement Scotland
Patient safety: learning from the past, looking to the future
- Professor Justin Waring, International Centre for Governance and Public Management, University of Warwick
Exploring safety narratives: sense-making, identity and control in the context of hospital discharge
- Dr Teun Zuiderent-Jerak, Institute of Health Policy and Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam
Situated standardization in safety improvement; bypassing the universal/individual axis
To view the abstracts and biogs for the keynote speakers please click Keynote Speakers abstracts and biogs